Thursday, September 24, 2009

I miss you

"Where have you been?" you may ask. I have really fallen behind in my blogging since the middle of summer. I miss it. I love the opportunity to write and reflect, to review and edit my favorite pictures, and mostly, to read comments from everyone I love (including those I've never met.)

I have been spending most of my time trying to keep up with housework, helping with Lily's homework, cooking, trying to play with my kids each day, and trying to make sure Dan doesn't go looking for a part-timer. It leaves little time for other things, but I am hoping to get back on track soon.

I just wanted to say that I miss you and I should be turning a corner soon.

3 comments:

Lori Gerten said...

I love you and am paitently waiting for an update! Take your time.

Love you.

Lois Ann said...

I am with Lori - I love you and will wait patiently too. I am having the same issue as I had while in Scotland and after getting home - my time seems to be taken up with living the story and not with writing about it.

Jenn said...

"Trying to make sure Dan doesn't go looking for a part-timer"... too funny, you almost made me pee my pants. Which is actually pretty easy to do now days. But that is what I miss so much about your blog, you've always got sweet commentary!