Monday, May 16, 2011

Amelia's Preschool Graduation

It's been ages since I've posted. I was talking to Dan tonight and he asked me to post some pictures from Amelia's preschool graduation on my blog. I suggested emailing them and he asked, "What do you have against your blog these days?"

Good question. I guess mostly I just feel so behind and every time I think about posting something it seems too overwhelming. I love to write all the little details and the perfectionist in me has a hard time just posting pictures and walking away.

But that's exactly what I'm going to do tonight (Dan, aren't you proud?). Amelia graduated from preschool tonight, May 16, 2011. Here are some pictures and videos:








3 comments:

Lois Ann said...

Fabulous, and tha Grammie thanks you for the fun pictures and videos. I recognize the kids from taking Amelia there but I could not begin to tell you their names.

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

I'm so glad to see a post! I don't do them very often either, but try to for the important things. Amelia looks so cute. What a doll.

Raluca said...

She is sooooo sweet! Thanks for posting ;-)