Thursday, May 3, 2007

Exhibition Skating

Note from Sue: I previously had deleted these photos because I thought it was a bad idea to have your 4-year-old's butt on the internet. I was a little disappointed because they were such FUNNY pictures. Then I realized I could just put a black bar across her butt just like they do on TV. Now you can have a good laugh with me!

I came across these pictures while I was looking for pregnant pictures for my other post. Is this not the funniest thing you have ever seen? These were taken in August 2006, about a month before Amelia was born. Lily had gotten out of the bath and went down into the TV room to have Dan help put her lotion on before she got dressed. I was working on the computer or something so I wasn't paying attention. After a few minutes I went downstairs to get Lily so she could put her pj's on and I discovered her skating naked in the living room! She'd found her skates which she'd left in the house earlier in the day and wanted to try them on. Then, realizing she was cold but not wanting to take off her skates to get dressed, she put her jacket on and completed the ensemble. It gives a whole new meaning to "Skating Exhibition!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mum I want to see her bum and herpussy I am into kids