Saturday, March 6, 2010

Woobie Love

Amelia's well-loved Woobie finally started shredding and falling to pieces in January. Our dear friend Brooks Wynn attempted to give Woobie a makeover, but it was in such bad shape that she just started with new fabric and kept a couple of the old ribbon tabs from the original woobie. I intend to post more pictures, but I wanted to post this sweet one for now. I was worried that Amelia might reject the new Brooks Woobie because it didn't have the original fabric, but she is totally in love with it.


My new blog friend, Erin, sent me a great link to learn how to make the images bigger on my blog posts. Thanks, Erin! I found her while browsing for posts about Project Life. She is doing the paper version and I am doing the digital version. I'll have a post about that in the next week.

3 comments:

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

I love it when they snuggle with blankets. What a little cutie!

Dianna said...

Amazingly beautiful. You are so blessed with three gorgeous children.

Becky in Wyo said...

Got a "this old woobie" pic? Or maybe it was too pathetic to post...